Growing in Gratitude
Your generosity has provided many ministries with opportunities to learn, to
grow, to reach out and help those in need, gather together socially, and
worship together. We are asking members to form a goal of giving for the year ahead
and share your intention with the church. We will collect these intentions on
Sunday, October 16th. You can mail your intent card back to church, hand in
when you are at church by placing in the offering box with any other gifts, or fill out the online form and submit through our website.
These intentions help as we start to plan for the year to come and keep our many church ministries going and growing. Every bit counts as we Gather, Grow, and Go while Loving God and Loving Others. Thank you for being a part of OSLC and the numerous ministries!
Share a story
Interested in sharing how OSLC or a specific ministry has impacted you? Share a story by filling out this form.
If you are interested in sharing your time and talents with the church, here are a few opportunities of ways to serve:
- Church Choir
- Coffee Hour (serving, providing treats, clean up)
- During Service (communion, slideshow, reader)
- Volunteer to help or teach Sunday School or Confirmation
- Spring/Fall Clean-up Days
- Yard work/mowing
- Serve on Church Council or a Committee
- Help lead or organize Group or Youth activities
- Serve on an Adult Mission Trip